Thursday 7 June 2012

Angel Face 100% Natural Mineral Make-Up


 I was delighted to be sent some products from the lovely folk at Angel Face, a pure mineral make-up company from Cornwall. Their products contain 100% pure minerals, so no talcs, fillers or parabens.
The make-up also contains an SPF 15 with added allantoin so is compatible with problem skins.
They have a full range of make-up, brushes and a range of organic skincare.
I have been using the mineral foundation, blusher and bronzer for a week and can honestly state that they are fabulous products.
The quality is superb, they are light on the skin and I haven't found any pore clogging. This really is a high end make-up brand.
I have found the foundation easy to apply and build up gradually on the skin and the bronzer gives a really natural sunkissed glow to my skin. I am quite fair and often find bronzers are too orangey for me, the Angel Face one gives me a lovely healthy glow.
The website also has helpful videos as to how to apply mineral make-up.
The standard sized foundation is priced at £12.00 which is amazing for natural make-up and can be found   Here and if your not sure of your colour match, you can buy sample sets which include a mini kabuki brush!

 This is Angel Face organic moisturing face cream with mandarin oil-It is Fabulous!!
 It smells good enough to eat and contains all natural oils such as Vitamin E and Rose Hip Seed Oils and Shea Butter amongst other yummy ingredients. A tiny bit goes a very long way, its a thick luxurious cream rich in anti-oxidants. I love this and will be stocking up on all of these products as soon as I run out.
At a cost of £15.00 for 60ml, this pot will last for ages and can be found Here.
A useful tip from Angel Face is that you could mix a bit of foundation with the cream to make a tinted moisturiser, I shall be trying that out soon.

Love Lila x

1 comment: