Wednesday 9 November 2011

Free CLARINS Vital Light Day Cream 30ml Worth £34*

 I was emailed this information today and thought it was well worth sharing.I absolutely adore CLARINS products and use them as my everyday 3 step regime.I have found the staff for CLARINS to be extremely helpful with samples of products to try before I buy and with detailed information about my skin.

 Decembers' issue of Woman & Home are offering a free 30ml pot of CLARINS Vital Light Day Cream!
Vital Light Day SPF 15 is a rapidly absorbed cream, which restores deepdown luminosity and radiance. Antiageing, firming and smoothing, this rich cream also helps to promote an even complexion, an action reinforced by the UV protection. Clarins is offering readers a free gift of a 30ml super travel size worth £34*. You'll also receive a skincare consultation in store!
 Simply take Page 129 of Decembers issue into your nearest Clarins Counter!! Valid until 30th November 2011.
Decembers Issue.
 More information HERE  

No comments:

Post a Comment