Saturday 29 October 2011

Lancome Visionnaire

 Lancome brought out their new anti-ageing serum Visionnaire in September 2011 and I bought it straight away,with promises that my wrinkles would be reduced,pores minimized and a more even skintone,it seemed like a no-lose situation.
 It is marketed as causing *half of the women who had used it had chosen to delay fillers,lasers and peels* as it is so good.
 Well,I have used it for a month now and whilst it is packaged beautifully in a silver box containing an aqua blue glass pump bottle,the product itself is somewhat lacking.
 One pump is enough to cover the face and the serum is a white pearlescent colour.
It goes onto the skin easily,but feels sticky on the skin for quite some time,so is not good to use under make-up.
 I have not noticed any change to my skin during the time that I have used it,but it has fairly good reviews elsewhere.So if you are considering trying Visionnaire i would suggest getting a sample from your local Lancome counter first and using for about a week before taking the plunge.
 The serum costs around £57.00 for 30ml in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment