Thursday 3 November 2011

Dr Nick Lowe

I received my lovely prize from Dr Nick Lowe and have had a great time testing all the products from the Anti Age Starter Kit.
Dr Nick Lowe is a leading UK dermatologist who has introduced a skincare range available online here and in Boots.
 The kit comes in a white vanity case,which is patent leather,so its ideal for the bathroom being splash proof.
 The kit contains 1 x 20ml Supercharged Day Cream SPF15
                          1 x  20ml Night Recovery Cream
                          1 x 20m Cell Renew Dermabrasion Peel
                          1 x 50ml Hydrating Foaming Cleanser.

After using this set for a week,I must say that I'm very impressed by the products.


Hydrating Foaming Cleanser
 Hydrating Foaming Cleanser.
  This cleanser contains papaya and papain and vitamins A,C &   E.It also has an allergan free fragrance.


I found the cleanser to be very gentle and non-drying,it leaves the skin feeling very clean and soft.It is effective on removing all make-up including mascara with just one pump of foam.
Cell Renewal Dermabrasion
Peel

                        Cell Renewal Dermabrasion Peel.
This is my favourite of all the products.It is a brilliant facial scrub containing micro beads,it is not scented
Day and Night Creams
and cleans the skin really well.It is to be used once a week as over exfoliating can be harmful to the skin.

Supercharged Day Cream SPF15
An intensive age-fighting day cream with SPF15 and UVA/UVB protection to help improve skin resilience,tone & radiance.Non Comodemic (it won't block pores
To be applied after cleansing,I have applied after splashing my face with cold water to close my pores after cleansing.I've found that I don't need to use too much of this cream to moisturise my skin as it can leave skin a bit oily if you overload it.It leaves the skin matt if used sparingly.It has a nice light texture and feels good on the skin.
Night Recovery Cream. A regenerative night cream formulated to deliver hydration and enhance cellular renewal.Non-comodemic.
Another really impressive product,somewhat richer than the day cream as to be expected,leaves the skin feeling really soft and hydrated.Again,theres no need to overload the skin and a little goes a long way.
I've not had any adverse effects from using these products and will say that they are high end quality at a very reasonable price.
The kit costs £15.31 at Boots and at Dr Nick Lowe Online.

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment