Wednesday 26 October 2011

Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2 in 1

Ageless Elixir 2in1 foundation + serum is Max Factors latest foundation.It contains a serum with an SPF factor of 15 and claims to give a flawless finish today and to care for the skin for tomorrow.
 It is a very silky smooth foundation and does give very good coverage,fine lines are well evened out.
 I have found that I shouldn't use a moisturiser underneath this though as I tend to get a very shiny t-zone.I think the serum in the product is moisturising enough.
 The foundation comes in 6 shades which you can see at Max Factor and I use Light Ivory 40.
It is quite strongly fragranced,which might not suit everyone.

The fact that it contains an SPF is marvellous as this is a very important factor in protecting our skin.I really like this foundation,it ticks all of my boxes and does a fantastic job of keeping my skin soft and providing the coverage I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment