Tuesday 3 July 2012

She Said July Beauty Box


 I recently subscribed to She Said Monthly Beauty Boxes, after having read about them on their website, I thought I'd give them a go.
As a monthly subscriber I pay £9.00 per month plus £2.95 P&P by direct debit and receive a beauty box of  5 samples from top brands, I can cancel my subscription at any time so thought why not try them out.
 Julys' box is my second from She Said and I am really rather impressed with it as I was with Junes' box, so I thought I'd share with you.
 Here is what I received...It all comes packaged in a light blue box, with straw padding, tissue paper and a pink ribbon, So a little present to unwrap every month.....Lovely.

First up I have The Stylefile or S-File,designed by The Apprentice winner Tom Pellereau, an S-shaped nail file which makes it easier to file your nails as the S follows the natural contour of the nails, I was going to buy one of these as I have massive issues with my nails flaking and breaking and was so pleased to see it in my box this morning!! RRP for this is £4.49 and you can find out more about it Here


Next out, I have A set of stainless steel eyelash curlers from The Vintage Cosmetics company-excellent as I didn't actually own a set, so will have fun trying these out on my Less than full curvy lashes! RRP is £7.00.

The next product is a full size Bronzer & Blusher Blend from Miners, which is a a tonal mix of brown and pink designed to give a sunblushed glow to the skin, again a great size which I look forward to trying.RRP £4.99

And last but not least I have a 30ml tube of Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser and a 1.2 ml sachet of Freeze 24*7 Ice Crystals.
The Murad cleanser is an Anti-Aging Acne cleanser designed to both fight wrinkles and reduce blemishes-interesting, although I don't often suffer with spots,I do love to try new products, so will give it a go.RRP £5.50 for 30ml.
The Freeze 24*7 Ice Crystals is an Anti-Aging exfoliant prep and polish cleanser and I think there is enough in the sample for just one application.RRP £35.00 for 70g.

So, all in all I am very pleased with my July box from She Said Beauty, the products that I've received are all of interest/use to me. Its a great way of sampling products and with this months box containing @ £22.00 worth of goodies its a bargain to boot!!
You can find out more about She Said Beauty Boxes and the different subscription options that they offer, including a gift subscription, Here.
Lila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment